Monday, November 19, 2012

Thanksgiving teacher appreciation gifts.

This year has been a difficult year for teachers to keep healthy due to an increase in cold and flu viruses. I've noticed both my girls teachers sneezing and snuffling through the day every time I see them, which inspired me to make them little care packages.

What could be easier than a re-usable water bottle filled with cold care necessities?

Here's what's in mine, feel free to add other items like Alka-seltzer cold and flu or Theraflu packages.
Mini Hand Sanitizer
Mini Tissue Package
Cough Drops
4 Packages Emergen-C

On that I put a little tag that says "this Thanksgiving I'm giving thanks for you." and on the inside it says "Take some time to rest and heal this Thanksgiving.".  Uncharacteristically sappy for me, but it's true.  Without these  teachers my kids wouldn't be the cool little people they are.  Don't forget to thank the people who instruct and care for your kids daily.  Without them we wouldn't get a few hours of peace a day.
-S

No comments:

Post a Comment